MMIS Family Reading Club...Thank you to those that submitted your forms so we could get a count on the number of copies we needed to order. If you didn't get your form submitted by Nov. 16., you can still participate. You will need to provide your own copy of A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle.
- We will meet to discuss the book on Friday, March 1 at 6pm and then watch the movie.
- For those that participate a guide for the book will also be sent home with your child. If you did not return your form, please contact Mrs. Witte if you plan to participate so a guide can be sent home with your child.
Thank you all for shopping the book fair and helping put new books on the shelves for the students to read. We appreciate your support!!!
Library Rules and Procedures
- Use an inside voice
- Keep your hands to yourself
- Listen when others are talking
- Be respectful and kind
- Clean up after yourself
- 2 books may be checked out at a time
- Books may be checked out for 2 weeks
- Books may be renewed once
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for before you can check out another book